Question for Mac users.

Still off...MacBook has the same style keyboard.

MBP is MacBook Pro and it doesn't have the newer style. MacBook Pro's still have a traditional laptop-style keyboard, without the big ol' gaps in between the keys. Although, I find it interesting that the actual surface areas of the keys and non-surface area between the surface area of each key is the same on the newer keyboards as it is on the older keyboards.

To hell with it. I'm stoked with my new imac. It's bigger than my tv! Nothing like editing 20" wide pics.

i just use a PC cable to connect my laptop to my 32" lcd tv.... that'll get the job done! haha

To hell with it. I'm stoked with my new imac. It's bigger than my tv! Nothing like editing 20" wide pics.

As you well should be! That's an awesome computer. I was considering getting one actually, just 'cause the screen is so awesome. But I think I'll just hook my MBP to a sweet Apple Cinema Display (which I'll get one of if Apple will release some new ones...this decade...)

I used a 24" iMac at Best Buy, and wow, they are pretty tight. The screen is gorgeous.

yeah, i barely ever do that, it doesnt give me more work area, just makes it all larger but its good for watching netflix online movies!

yeah, i barely ever do that, it doesnt give me more work area, just makes it all larger but its good for watching netflix online movies!

I want a 30" Apple Cinema Display so bad, it'd be amazing! I could totally get an HDTV tuner for my MacBook Pro and whoa, that'd be awesome. Store all the video on a network-enabled hard drive on AirPort Extreme...mmm...high-def video on 30" ACD...:drool:

Editing images on 30" ACD...:drool:

It's a killer screen. I thought the screen on my MBP was pretty slick until I tested out the imac at the shop. After that it felt like I was looking through a muddy puddle while editing on my MBP. That being said I much prefer the glossy screens over the matte version. Supposedly the matte screen is better at rendering colors. Not a big deal to me really.

It's a killer screen. I thought the screen on my MBP was pretty slick until I tested out the imac at the shop. After that it felt like I was looking through a muddy puddle while editing on my MBP. That being said I much prefer the glossy screens over the matte version. Supposedly the matte screen is better at rendering colors. Not a big deal to me really.

Yeah, that's what I've heard too about the matte versus glossy. I prefer matte, because I hate glare with a passion. But I do like the iMac's, they are just so vibrant and vivid.

Yeah, that's what I've heard too about the matte versus glossy. I prefer matte, because I hate glare with a passion. But I do like the iMac's, they are just so vibrant and vivid.

Ha, easy fix. Turn the lights out and crank up itunes...this is how I do my editing!

Ha, easy fix. Turn the lights out and crank up itunes...this is how I do my editing!

Yeah, for some reason I don't listen to music when I edit. I think I'm just too into my photos to even think about it HAHA. Although, I do usually have Trailer Park Boys on my TV when I edit, I love that show...so much.

Most reactions

Back