Question. I know this is photography

Holly

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
and what other hobby goes well with photos? Scrapbooking! Who here scrapbooks?

Oh I love scrapbooking. I have only made 3. I'm working on number 4 now. I think it's a great way to display your photos.

Hardly have time for that one hobby.. so there is nothing left for any other hobbies! :(

Similar situation...the one hobby takes up so much of my 'free' time as is, any other hobbies barely come into the equation ;)

I think scrapbooking is cool... but I rather use photos for greeting cards. or just make greeting cards period! :D A whole bunch of my friends are getting together this weekend to (well they are scrapbooking) and I am cardmaking! Whohoo!!

picking up goes well with photography.

like if you meet a girl and she finds out you're a photographer, and she's even slightly narcissistic, then you're set.

although, i guess that depends on whether you think 'picking up girls' is a hobby.

like if you meet a girl and she finds out you're a photographer, and she's even slightly narcissistic, then you're set.

although, i guess that depends on whether you think 'picking up girls' is a hobby.

Hobby, pastime, same thing

*high fives*

As a kid... my high-school days... it worked like a charm! While all the jocks were bangin' their heads on the football field, I was on the side-lines with the cheerleaders.

My mom is heavily into scrapbooking :confused:

Backhome it looks like a store inside the house :p, she teaches classes, sells stuff :lol:.

I've tried scrapbooking, but I lose my mind every time I've tried to do it.

I've found that collaging goes really well with my photography.

It seems like there wouldn't be much difference between the two, but for me, there is.

Does anyone else here collage?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back