question of authenticity

DavidElliot

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I've been wondering just how legit are these people peddling camera equipment on ebay? i've been looking to upgrade to a new body, but can't seem to bring myself to press buy. i guess i have lingering doubts about whether or not these sellers are trustworthy.

i missed out on the nikon d200 deal at bestbuy, but found sellers on ebay that were selling close to that price. these sellers have positive feedback but i'm worried that the deal might be too good to be true.

has anyone had any experience with these kind of sellers? should i just hold out in hopes for another deal to materialize from a trusted seller?

example seller: NEW Nikon D200 10.2MP Digital SLR Camera Body Only |USA - eBay (item 250434279045 end time Jun-28-09 10:45:29 PDT)

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
You can judge the autenticity by checking out the users comments from people who have bought from them before. That guy doesnt have a huge amount of sales but looks like he has had many satisified customers and very few unsatisfied.

Some are gray market cameras not intended for sale in the US, not sure about this one since it doesn't specify the warranty. Something to ask though. I got a gray market lens once, nothing was in English lol.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back