Question on Shooting Clothes

Discussion in 'Beyond the Basics' started by Shaft of Light, Jun 13, 2009.

1. Shaft of Light

Shaft of Light TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Client wants the INSIDE of the arm holes and collar area to show, what is the most efficient way to achieve this and can it be done in one shot with a rig or wire harness? We have a lot of these to do and would like to do this without extensive photoshop work if possible, see here for an example:
    Mens - Basketball

2. Dwig

Dwig TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    The orange Wildcats jersy I looked at gives the appearance of being shot on an internal frame or manikin. To get this effect, it would have to be tailored for the shape of the jersey so that it doesn't show in the shot. It was probably a hollow clear acrylic shell cut so that it didn't show in the arm holes or block the label. There seems to be evidence of some retouching to the left of the collar label where part of the manikin showed. If the manikin is clear, such retouching should be easy.

3. RyanLilly

RyanLilly No longer a newbie, moving up!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    plus a lot of starch?

4. Reese's PB Luver

Reese's PB Luver TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Yes, there are clear plastic armless/legless/headless mannequins that you can use. You should be able to find some online pretty easily, though I don't know what they cost as I've never had to look into getting one. I have seen them, though.