Question Time

Hertz van Rental said:
I could be wrong but it looks like someone is hi-jacking this thread in a blatant attempt to get to 2,000. ;-)

I don’t know what you’re taking about.

I'm with Hertz on this one... What's so great about getting posts? But, it's obviously very important to that Jeff Canes guy, because he's posting like there's know end... Or spam... <_<

Hi Sonic, welcome to TPF.
This is just FUN. Fun, fun, fun.

Jeff: keep asking. You are serious. You don't mean to spam. You wouldn't. Ever. Would you? Naaa! Hm?

If Scurra, scared by all this he started, as it seems, ever comes back to this thread, he can give an individual-post answer to each and every question asked. That should bring him to the 1000 soon ;););).

Good God! I go offline for one evening and I wake up to this... I'll endeavour to answer them all, one post at ta time ;)

Firstly Herz "Do YOU know F. Aadam?" Who now?

I think you can take that as a no.

Lafoto I will try my level best to be at the meetup I really want to be there and provided the dates haven't changed again I will.

and in answer to jeff's questions i'll go 3 at a time so as not to totally overdo it:

1. When did I become interested in photography?

Well i've been interested ever since I was given my first camera when I was very young by my uncle. It was some strange alternative to a 35mm camera that took flat wheel style cartridges.. very odd, but it got me started and ever since then I've had a passing interest only to get into it in more detail recently.

2. What car do I own, would I like to own?

Well my sister and I own a Renault Clio between us however as I'm at uni and have little use for it she has it at home at the moment. The only drawback to that being that every time I go home there's some new girly accessory like a playboy bunny hanging from the rearview mirror. I have promised myself that at some point in my life I will own a Lotus, currently I'm rather taken with the exige, it's just really well engineered and very pretty while remaining affordable.

3. Am I a typical English male of my age group?

Yes and no, I do all the stuff a typical english guy would but I was put through public school so I come off sounding a little posh. What with the UK's current "chav" culture I guess that means I stand out a little!

Meh, if you wanted to raise your post count, you should have answered them in separate posts like Jeff. *laughs* Just kidding; thanks for not doing that, actually. ^_^;

4. Will the euro replace the pound?

I damn well hope not. having studied economics for a-level I came to the conclusion that the single currency really wasn't a good plan, especially with the strength of the pound in comparison.

5. is music important in my life?

Very, I have Itunes and winamp on my PC, a good stereo in my room to wake me up in the mornings and an Ipod for when i'm out and about... I'm pretty much always listening to music in some way or another.

6. Who is my favourite singer/band?

I would have to go with the one band that I have followed since they formed and say Garbage, with Shirley Manson doing the vocals.

Most reactions

Back