question

jacsul

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey all,
How can I upload images if I don't have a URL?
I'd like to get some C&C.
Thanks in advance.
Jack

There is a sticky about that. O and one of the great things of the Internet is the search function. Look for it it's on top

Got it thanks.

O and one of the great things of the Internet is the search function.

There's a search function on the internet? Wow, that's a great idea.

Duh, really???
Just a little Clowning around, huh?

yea...but I don't think you want my clown friends involved in this do you?

Your thoughts,I am new to this forum and could use some C&C, thanks.
http://i542.photobucket.com/albums/gg404/jacsul/mynewtoy289.jpg
http://i542.photobucket.com/albums/gg404/jacsul/mynewtoy004.jpg
http://i542.photobucket.com/albums/gg404/jacsul/mynewtoy358_edited-1.jpg

jacsul
jacsul
jacsul

OK First one is a good shot except you can try cropping off the bottom yellow grass and take into consideration the rule of thirds. Second one you kind of have leading lines in the shot, again look up rule of thirds and your horizon is crooked. O and I never knew fresh watermelons look like pumpkins :p. Third is blurry...did you use a tripod? And a little to much PP and hence its too dark.

Gotcha, ok, cropping, 2/3rds huh? Ok. Nope no tripod, any suggestions?
Oh, what do you mean those watermelons look like pumpkins??
Thank for the input.
Jack

It was a joke because the pumpkins are in a watermelon box. And for the highway shot you might want to use a tripod so you don't get any blur and everything will be clear like lets say the image attached(attached image is not perfect b/c it was pretty windy that day when I took the picture.). BTW what camera do you have? I heard some cameras have a grid in the viewfinder for the rule of thirds and many have them in liveview like my XSI.

IMG_8335.JPG

Nope no tripod, any suggestions?
How much are you willing to spend?
Oh, what do you mean those watermelons look like pumpkins??
The pumpkins are sitting in a big cardboard watermelon bin.

Your first picture is nice, but it looks a little OOF...camera shake?

The second picture is nicely exposed, but it's a little boring. Shooting from a different height or point of view might help. Maybe go to the end of one of the rows of pumpkins and get close to the one on the end and shoot up the row or towards the other rows. Just a thought.

The night shot very OOF. Long exposure shots require a tripod or a stable surface to shoot from. Hand holding won't work unless you can be as stable as a rock (which I don't think anyone can...unless they're dead).

Good composition is key to shooting great photographs. Here's a good tutorial on composition.

My wife gave me a Kodak Z1012IS as a gift.
She renewed an old passion. I saw your site, beautiful bridge pics, I spent 4 years working on both the BB and MB, you can beat the views, nice work.

yea the Tappan zee is also blurry...but I wish I lived there lol.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back