Quick Hello From Duckie

2Stupid2Duck

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.photoslamour.com
Hi folks. Just thought I would drop in a quick hello to me mates at the forums.

I've been busy learning how to use my new Olympus E300. Um.. I bought some studio lights about a month ago and tonight I bought a backdrop system (damn you Ebay!).

I had my first anniversary with my lovely wife Lisa in June. Also photographed her dad's 80th birthday party. In a few nights time, I have an engagement to shoot - looking forward to that.

I have been enjoying taking sunsets and sunrises, and had a trip to the magical Gold Coast in Queensland, all of which you can see on www.photoslamour.com (if you can be bothered)... LOL.. except for Vonnagay who I expect to look at my damn New Zealand shots (if he actually sees this message) and La Photo who was always so kind to me.

I will try to check back this thread in a day or so. Hope you are all doing well.

Wonderful to hear from you! Congratulations on your anniversary AND your new studio set up. I've missed your posts and your photos!

Tar Alison. LOL.... you are such a sweetie. That man of yours is a lucky fella.

Only a few months and TPF seems to have changed so much... it's great! Ever expanding community.

Hey, good to hear from you, Duck! Sounds like you have been a busy one, getting the studio all set up. :thumbup:

Only a few months and TPF seems to have changed so much... it's great! Ever expanding community.
Yeah, it's getting challenging to keep up in TPF lately....blink your eyes and there's 100 new members! :lol:

Don't be a stranger! :)

What's up D!! Congrats on the anniversary!!

Welcome back! Congrats on the anniversary!! Glad everything is going good for you :D

*Biggest sigh of relief you ever heard*

Duckie is back.
If only for short.
But he lives!

*sigh (again)* :)

Hey, I am very happy to hear from you and will now go over to your site at once to look at your photos. I am missing you, my dear! (Must not say so now that I know you've only just celebrated your FIRST anniversary ... wow! Here we go, celebrating 14th or 17th or .... only only 4th), but first?!?! Cool. Congratulations.

Now off over to your site....

g'ta see ya around, i just had a wee peek at the ol' website, she's lookin' good matey! Congrats on the anniversary with your lovely lady as well. I haven't taken any photos since April, i've been quite busy here in middle earth. Hope things are goin' well!

Thanks folks. I will try to "duck-in" (hahahahahahahahaha) and post a few snaps for ya. Been really enjoying my photography lately, and the odd shot is actually okay.

Definately alive LaPhoto. I will try to send you an email soon.

Karalee - dead true, my friend. I got some of my fav. shots from that very deck (and not to mention, got to have a rum at the same time).

Von - when you stop taking photos, summat is on the go. You got yourself a woman or summat??!!

Most reactions

Back