Quick help with pricing...

Mitica100

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey y'all...

I didn't think that my recent show (black and white) would generate any extra work but today I have been asked by a local band to take pictures of them for their web site. B/W and color. They want a black background, which shouldn't be a problem.

My question of the moment is 'how much should I charge'? Keep in mind that I have not done any portraiture work recently and I have tried to steer them away to another photographer but they insisted that I do it.

With that in mind, I await your help with suggestions...

That's tough. How long would you be shooting for? And it depends on how much you think your work would be work to them. Especially if you dont often shoot this kind of stuff.

That's tough. How long would you be shooting for? And it depends on how much you think your work would be work to them. Especially if you dont often shoot this kind of stuff.

I hear you, mate! I don't imagine I would shoot more than an hour. I know that I could do it with a little bit of study but I'm also afraid that I'm going to do a rush job, since I'm getting ready to go away to Jackson Hole for 3 weeks. Now, if they want me to do the job after, that would make me feel better. I guess I'll have to ask them first.

What kind of music do they play? The kind that I would want to hear in a coffee house?

I think they're a local rock group. I would guess heavy metal...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back