TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just took these today, not sure which color I like better

2229119273_401c4c1a8d.jpg

2229910038_a8a57fb335.jpg

2229908926_18d1984a33.jpg

I like the last one myself... I didn't post on the SRT site J, so I'll post it here...

#3 ftw in my book! great job with the 40 too!

Definitely number 3. Number 2 makes him look albino :confused:

Well, I'll pick #1 to make the game a bit more interesting (and also because it's the one I like the most).

Looks like #3 is the clear winner. My fav's are #1 and #3. Thanks for the input everyone!

I'm for number three also. I also have a comment, This is a good looking kid with no apparent fear of a camera. So... why a picture with a hand covering part of his beautiful face ? Is there some meaning to having his hand in front of his mouth? To me, it's so close to perfect I had to ask.

I'm for number three also. I also have a comment, This is a good looking kid with no apparent fear of a camera. So... why a picture with a hand covering part of his beautiful face ? Is there some meaning to having his hand in front of his mouth? To me, it's so close to perfect I had to ask.

Ha thanks, he is a good kid! Well as for the hand over the mouth, my son is a mover and shaker! To get him to hold still it like pulling teeth! That was one of the best of the night! The others he was not looking or upset! Ha

Most reactions

Back