Quick Reply or Go advanced?

Do you use "Quick Reply", or do you "Go advanced"?

• Total voters
All good points everyone
And ONE MORE post Andrea to 2000

:D I like to go Advanced....throw in a smilie or two. :meh: On another forum Im a member we can actually set up our favorite 16 smilies. :lmao::lmao: Only the Under 1000s go quick reply:lmao::greenpbl::lmao::greenpbl:

:D I like to go Advanced....throw in a smilie or two. :meh: On another forum Im a member we can actually set up our favorite 16 smilies. :lmao::lmao: Only the Under 1000s go quick reply:lmao::greenpbl::lmao::greenpbl:

I just memorize the codes for the smileys I use. :p

I hate taking the time to search them out. I'm just bummed that --> :p <--- is not a code for anything, because I'm so used to typing it in chat, I type it without thinking! :p (see?)

I just memorize the codes for the smileys I use. :p

I hate taking the time to search them out. I'm just bummed that --> :p <--- is not a code for anything, because I'm so used to typing it in chat, I type it without thinking! :p (see?)

Im blond Corry...We have a hard time remembering our user name. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

:p is usually something like :greenpbl: or :p on many boards.

Depending on the control panel setup you have, you may be able to edit the smiley code so that you can use one of those.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back