John E.

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
My home :irked:
I never leave home without my boots :er:

CRW_0200_RT16.jpg

CRW_0202_RT16.jpg

CRW_0283_RT16.jpg

Pond or parking lot? Once again in Southern Ontario we are getting a good blast of snow this morning :( One of these days I will be able to leave the jacket at home.

Eric

Great reflections, love the second.

Down south, here in Sault Ste. Marie :) , we have been lucky and the snow is mostly gone with only a few puddles.

Sorry Eric, you can keep the white stuff, we have had enough. :D

The second one is excellent, A1

boots or waders? :D these are nice captures, love the reflections on all of them, particularly #2 good work!

Cruzin - these are great reflective images! i really like the stillness of #2 and the warmth of #3! looks like the water is moving in on ya :shock:. here, with all the rain we've had, flooding is a definite! again, great shots as usual!

whoa i can see why you never leave home without your boots. nice shots.

You should have kept these secret and enter one in the new challenge.... Now that chance has gone ;)...! (But who knows what else you have in store? Heehee).

The weather has been unbelievable, its usually us enveying the weather down south. :D

I keep all kinds of extra gear in the trunk of my car; assorted boots/shoes, coveralls, working gloves, shovel, a change of old cloths, tools, gronala bars, blanket, candles, clean underware (cause ya never know ;)) and the most important item......toilet paper. Ahhh life in the sticks.

Thank you all for the replies

I missed this earlier. The second one is a very nice capture. At least you have sun. Its the yellow thing right. Again more snow for us today. Murphys Law. I am off today.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back