QUICK!!!

bace

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Does anyone know if there's anyway to recover a pic from a Compact Flash card?

Yes, there is memory card recovery software. Some cards come with the software...but it can also be found from some card manufacturer's sites. May have to buy it though.

Google it.

damnit. I found a program.

I also need a card reader!

Fak! I need one anyway, but I'm supposed to do a shoot this weekend and I'm gonna need my 1 gig card.

The program does cost money, but I'm currently searching for a rip.

If anyone knows of a torrent or something for a card recovery program, please help a brotha out!

Update.

All files fully recovered. If anyone wants this program with the crack for it let me know, I can upload a zip file of it to my site for download.

Just uploading this now. Don't click just yet, but here's the link for the zip of this program. Worked perfectly. Everything was in tact.

*edit - we do not condone the illegal cracking of programs on this site nor the sharing of said programs*

Sorry to sing this tired old song, but some of us create intellectual property for a living - be that software, or photo images. I don't know what this forum's attitude is toward "cracks" and other stolen goods and tools, but I personally would prefer you would refrain from offering them. You're obviously a senior member of this community, so I guess it is ok. However, there's a lot of people who work hard to create software or images, and just because the internet enables easy theft from the Aeron chair does not mean it is ok.

They do have a free trial version though, maybe you ought to link to that.

Iron Flatline said:
Sorry to sing this tired old song, but some of us create intellectual property for a living - be that software, or photo images. I don't know what this forum's attitude is toward "cracks" and other stolen goods and tools, but I personally would prefer you would refrain from offering them. You're obviously a senior member of this community, so I guess it is ok. However, there's a lot of people who work hard to create software or images, and just because the internet enables easy theft from the Aeron chair does not mean it is ok.

They do have a free trial version though, maybe you ought to link to that.

You're right, we don't support that type of activity on this forum. What people do in their personal time is completely up to them, just as long as they don't bring it out here.

My Apologies.

Most reactions

Back