Quiet

So serene and tranquil. And so many interesting 'lines'. Really well done! :thumbup:

Excellent! Lovely tones, beautifully composed, enigmatic - what's not to like?

Regards, Tony

..in my sincere opinion, these borders/frames that many people like to present their images inside. i hate them.
this isnt meant as cheap, bigotted comment, but it really puzzles me.. is it particularly an american
preference to display images within borders like this ? because i feel i have seen a lot on the internet
of pictures presented like this, from ..well the americAS (as SympL is a canadian, i assume).
i am curious.

nothing personal to you SympL - an elegant shot . bravo!
i just don't like the presentation.

Last edited:
Thankyou fabric and Vanessa for your comments.
fabric, I didn't use any framing at all up until perhaps 2 years ago when we built a gallery to display and sell my work. I decided at that time to frame all of the images on display in exactly the same double layered white matt with simple narrow black frame. It turned out to be somewhat impressive actually in its simplicity.
From that point forward I have used that simple type of approach to present my images on the net as well.
It may not be to all tastes, but, I think one must look at it as being subjective, no different to that which is contained within.
In all honesty, I could take it or leave it....

Most reactions

New Topics

Back