Quince blossoms at 6 a.m.

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
To begin with, and for good measure, and for the fact that Canoncan likes to see the WHOLE trees that are in our garden, a photo of the quince tree as it is presenting itself these days - and this was on Saturday morning at six (the sun was still so low that the verandah wall still cast its shadow, or much rather: the apple trees! Now that I am looking at the shadow more carefully):

Quitte_6Uhr_8-Mai-05_1.jpg

The light was too special and too magic NOT to go out and take more close-ups of the blossoms (though I keep telling me to leave it at last, for this is the sixth spring in a row that we live in this house and I go out photographing the blossoms... they look the same every year! And still.....)

Quitte_6Uhr_8-Mai-05_2.jpg

Well, yes, I know about the shadow of my own camera, but these photos are all untouched, out of the camera, on to TPF, as it were...

And the best of the series at last:

Quitte_6Uhr_8-Mai-05_3.jpg

Bravo LaFoto ,it seems getting up early does allow the best light of the day. I love the last two they are fantastic. The early photographer steals the day.

The light in the first two shots is incredible. I wish I were up early enough to catch that light!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back