Quit askin stupid questions [Rant]

no.gif
oi....I was out reshooting as many test shots as I could with DeadEyes 400mm lens...

... "Taking pictures of the Red Garter"...

Curious? <--Straight out of the scanner, 400mm handheld.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This morning after work I had a police officer ask me if I worked for the news paper :lol: That one wasn't quite stupid though, I was standing next to his cruser and taking pics up the street.... :)

I actually started to enjoy the attention I get. Sometimes even nice conversations evolve from this.

Just some Nikonians can be a pain if they try to insult you (happens to me all the time, don't ask me why, maybe I am just too handsome).

I was shooting some images at a skate park, so you can imagine I was swamped with kids asking if they were going to be in the paper, I told them sure, just watch for it. hehe , some dopey kid is checking the paper everyday, I am sure of it. lol

You know whats dumber than asking if a prime is a zoom? SMOKING.

I actually started to enjoy the attention I get. Sometimes even nice conversations evolve from this.

Just some Nikonians can be a pain if they try to insult you (happens to me all the time, don't ask me why, maybe I am just too handsome).

I had a Canonite tell me that Nikons weren't allowed in front of the Spanish Mission in Santa Barbara. I smiled, took a step closer, looked directly into his eyes and said, "So do something." We ended up having a pretty good conversation.

Most reactions

Back