Quiz Question 2.1.07

frustrated/short-tempered?

(although that's more a male trait, right?? :p )

Oh, you are SO dead.
fight (12).gif

4-6 is when we get really worn out... want to tell Hubby "lets eat out for dinner tonight... I'm to tired to cook." Kids are screaming, mom wants to scream. We get crabby, moody, and very irritable. "Forget dinner!" she says, "I'm going to bed!!" The end.

That's actually the first thing that popped into my head....I had to double check that it actually was PM...:lol:

fatigued, fraught, haggard, harassed, harrowed, peaked, pinched, sapped, starved, strained, stressed, taut, thin, tired, worn, choked*, easily upset, edge, excitable, fidgety, hyper*, impatient, irascible, irritable, jittery, jumpy, nervy, neurotic, restless, sensitive, spooked*, stressed, taut, temperamental, tense, tight*, unrestful, uptight*, wired*, zonkers*

fatigued, fraught, haggard, harassed, harrowed, peaked, pinched, sapped, starved, strained, stressed, taut, thin, tired, worn, choked*, easily upset, edge, excitable, fidgety, hyper*, impatient, irascible, irritable, jittery, jumpy, nervy, neurotic, restless, sensitive, spooked*, stressed, taut, temperamental, tense, tight*, unrestful, uptight*, wired*, zonkers*

You got it! :p

Woo Hoo....I WIN!

:band: I am the champion...I am the Champion...no time for losers...cause I am the Champion...........of the World.

;)

Most reactions

Back