Quiz Question 2.9.07

Not to hi-jack the thread...but if Corry wants a chance to guess at things...

How many pairs of panties is a woman likely to buy in her lifetime?

Weeeeird. That's a lot of panties. I wonder how many pairs a guy goes through in a lifetime? I have a feeling it's like, half that. In my experience, guys wear theirs until they are are falling apart.
I was just thinking of that...I'd say it's closer to 1/4 or 1/8 of that. :lol:

Pizza answer - Fosters?

hmm. that meams women buy around 10 per year ... that means almost one pair of pants a month.

That means that girls manage to wreck one pair a month? wow, guess us guys treat our underwear simply better ...

hmm. that meams women buy around 10 per year ... that means almost one pair of pants a month.

That means that girls manage to wreck one pair a month? wow, guess us guys treat our underwear simply better ...

Uh, yeah...that's not even close to how it works. You think we have to wreck a pair of panties in order to have an excuse to buy more???? BAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Uh, yeah...that's not even close to how it works. You think we have to wreck a pair of panties in order to have an excuse to buy more???? BAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

hmm, does that mean at the end of your life you have 635 pairs which are still useable? what a waste! ;)

maybe that explains those pants found all over road signs in wiltshire ... it is just women trying to get rid of evidence!

Most reactions

Back