Quiz Question 2.9.07

Hey, at least most underwear is not all that expensive.

Most women also have like 100 pairs of shoes...and they certainly don't wait for one pair to wear out before buying another :roll:

Hey, at least most underwear is not all that expensive.

oh, that is just men's underwear you are talking about ... girl's underwear can be expensive!

ok apart from 'the aussie' (ham, bacon, cheese and egg) the most popular pizza in Australia is the simple "Hawaiian pizza" (ham and pineapple) :greenpbl:

ok apart from 'the aussie' (ham, bacon, cheese and egg) the most popular pizza in Australia is the simple "Hawaiian pizza" (ham and pineapple) :greenpbl:

(almost) everyone likes hawaiian pizza ...

my favourite is cheese, tomato, onion and pineapple though ;) a better combination than it sounds ... but then again i am no aussie ;)

This here is the answer I was looking for.....

....Now I want an Aussie to tell me....REALLY!?

I know their 'works' burger has the beetroot and a fried egg on it. You can actually hear your arteries hardening
(...but it was delish. It's funny to see that even their McDonalds' sells burgers with the beetroot and fried egg) So I guess I'm not surprised they'd have egg on their pizzas. I am surprised it's their favourite topping though.

do they still use tomato sauce? it sounds pretty good for breakfast, but i don't know about it with normal pizza sauce...

although i guess some people put ketchup on their eggs... never looked very appetizing to me... :puke:

well, I will attempt to confirm the answers as my girlfriend is studying abroad over there. Poblem is that it is 3 pm there on sunday (11 here, saturday) and she is on the beach. Once I get a hold of her I will ask.

PS: from Michigan it is 16 hours ahead.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back