Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Around 1500 of these happen around world each year. Of that 1500, the majority (around 1100) happen in the U.S. What is it?

Hint #1: IT IS NOT A F%^&#$G BALLPOINT PEN! :lmao:

core_17 said:
Around 1500 of these happen around world each year. Of that 1500, the majority (around 1100) happen in the U.S. What is it?

Hint #1: IT IS NOT A F%^&#$G BALLPOINT PEN! :lmao:

nooo??? :(:( I wanted to suggest that 1500 people are killed with a PEN ...

I'm just gonna go for sraight up homicide?

Edit: more specifically gun crimes.

damn. i said tornados for a previous question........ right thats it.... from now on its ball point pens or tornados :mrgreen:

markc said:
I was going to say a boob-job, but that number is probably rather low, sadly.

I'd be SHOCKED if there were only 1100 boob-jobs a year in the U.S. But then, I'd also be shocked if there were only 400 in the whole rest of the world. :p

yAY for me :D I'm brilliant :D And Arch is right.. the answers are usually.. PENS or TORNADOS :D

I bet people have lost their pens as a result of the tornado, though. So technically there are at least that many pen losses :D

core_17 said:
I'd be SHOCKED if there were only 1100 boob-jobs a year in the U.S. But then, I'd also be shocked if there were only 400 in the whole rest of the world. :p
I know, but that's where my mind went. Sad isn't it? I mean that the number is probably so much higher. I'm perfectly happy thinking about boobies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back