"Quotes"

Artemis said:
Danke...but was that right? if so w0000t geek talk rules!

now for mine

"I go to the dentist for a lousy operation and wake up 2000 years later...."

Hey, guys...let's get back to the game! You have to guess Artys quote before you can post your own quote for guessing! Arty, give us another guess, k?

"A verbal contract isn't worth the paper it's written on"
Samuel Goldwyn.
"Sometimes I lie awake at night, and I ask, 'Where have I gone wrong?' Then a voice says to me, 'This is going to take more than one night.' "
Charlie Brown.
"The Russians love Brooke Shields because her eyebrows remind them of Leonid Brezhnev."
Robin Williams.
"Maybe there is no actual place called hell. Maybe hell is just having to listen to our grandparents breathe through their noses when they're eating sandwiches."
Jim Carey.
"The length of a film should be directly related to the endurance of the human bladder."
Alfred Hitchcock.
"When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself."
Peter O'Toole.
"A James Cagney love scene is one where he lets the other guy live."
Bob Hope.
"Life doesn't imitate art, it imitates bad television."
Woody Allen.
"Television has brought back murder into the home -- where it belongs."
Alfred Hitchcock.
"USA Today has come out with a new survey: Apparently three out of four people make up 75 percent of the population."
David Letterman.

core_17 said:
You guys are messing up the game!!!! This is a quote GAME thread! Go back and read!

calm down , your going to bust a vein is your head!

md

I'm calm, I just feel bad for poor Arty, cuz his quote keeps getting passed over!

Artemis said:

now for mine

So “A boy best friend” that is Hertz asking about is from Psycho, I have never seen that move.

core_17 said:
I'm calm, I just feel bad for poor Arty, cuz his quote keeps getting passed over!

Artemis said:

now for mine

Thanks corry :) Oki another clue, it involves a comedium and a famous actor. The main charecter wheres glasses and has kinda red hair, and the film involves clowning, as well as a machine named the "Orgasmitron"

Nope.
Hmm....the guy shouldnt have been woken up 2000 years later, so the police are after him. And two police men keep shooting rockets at him but the rocket launcher always backfires!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back