TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.ephotozine.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
http://www.fotocommunity.com/pc/pc/mypics/842948/display/7677486
7677486.jpg

I dont much like it. It's not that I dont think it was a cool picture, but the crop of the picture is so close it is hard to tell what it is (obviously a bike). This is really compounded because the body is a pearl white, and is slightly overexposed which removes a lot of the detail.

Wouldnt happen to have a picture of the full thing would ya?

Eh.

Where's the subject?

The subject clearly is in the bike brand logo R 1200 and in the reflection on the tank ... can't be too difficult to see THAT, now can it?

But since this is stored in FC (how did you stumble across the FC, kambiz?), I took the time to look at the other 22 photos you have stored there and must say that you have stronger ones in your collection there.

But you might feel safe enough in here with that bike pic. Some of your photos with a more "political" content (as some may mistake your attempts to document just what it is that surrounds you) might not be received too well on here, maybe?

But I can't see you asking for any detailed critique to the one of the bike, so I shall move this whole thread over into the General Gallery.

Most reactions

Back