R**** (NSFW)

Austin Greene

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.austingreenephotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I did a quick shoot with a friend of mine yesterday morning, let's call her R for privacy. Things got a bit cold and foggy, but the look worked out to be pretty interesting. She's the toughest model I know, standing out there in 40F weather with so little to wear.

Let me know what you think! :) #2 and 3 almost look best in series.

R
by TogaLive, on Flickr

R
by TogaLive, on Flickr

R
by TogaLive, on Flickr

Last edited:
Her expression in #3 is intriguing.

I like the feel to these. If you're concerned about privacy, you might want to edit the titles of them on Flickr, or edit your post to delete that part of the link, as her first name is clearly displayed below pics 1 & 2. I think I'd like 2 & 3 better if her chin was tilted down more. The current angle makes the top of her head look smaller than it should. #1 is the winner from these in my book.

She has strikingly strong facial features, very nice. Something I see is that the subject and the backgrounds are similar light, and to me, that gives the whole frame a very flat appearance. A creative vignette would, I believe draw my eyes to hers.

I actually like #1 the best, I do work in similar backgrounds.

Yes, chin down and lighting. I'm just not drawn to her face as I'd like to be. My eyes seem to gravitate to her neck. Something I do it close my eyes, or walk away from my edit and then look quickly at my image and pay attention to where my eyes go, and stay.

Well, my reaction anyway. Maybe not a good critique. I'm not likng the expressions. Too serious I think.

Most reactions

Back