rabbit island

bitteraspects

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
4737075279_c5b7f9fb30_b.jpg

You did a great job of showcasing this rugged island surrounded by the tranquil blue waters. A lovely photo.

I love the shot. I'm not sure if I like the guy standing out on the rocks or not. Not sure if it was your intention to show the intimate setting of him being out and alone against the water....or to just get the shot.

I'd like to see it with him out of the shot....just out of curiosity.

Overall, though....GREAT shot!

actually i purposely waited 10 minutes for him to walk into frame. not only to get the feel of the guy fishing with the whole beach to himself, but moreso to use as a scale for the size of the island offshore.
the island isnt really as big as it looks, but because i used a long focal length to bring the island in, i wanted to further show its scale with a subject in frame whose size you can basically guess. (6' ish man)

actually i purposely waited 10 minutes for him to walk into frame. not only to get the feel of the guy fishing with the whole beach to himself, but moreso to use as a scale for the size of the island offshore.
the island isnt really as big as it looks, but because i used a long focal length to bring the island in, i wanted to further show its scale with a subject in frame whose size you can basically guess. (6' ish man)

nice thinking.

Like I said, I definitely like the shot. Great work.

Most reactions

Back