rabbit sleeping with his eyes open

nate_mcnasty

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
3418947749_7ef387724e_o.jpg

C&C welcome

Last edited:
It's hard to distinguish on a small image, but that bit of red between the eye and the ear, makes me think it is an eternal sleep.

the rabbit was dead. what do you think of the photo?

It looks dead.

I guess as far as pictures of dead rabbits go, it's pretty good.
Not really sure what kind of C&C you're looking for...

Technically (exposure, DOF, focus), everything looks fine. Not sure if you were going for something more than "dead rabbit". Looks like maybe it will be dinner soon...?

Did you find it this way, or did you kill it? (Just so you know, I don't care if you killed it - as long as you didn't kill it just for the "fun" of killing it.)

edit
PS-
There is a thread somewhere in the darkside gallery for pictures of dead animals (the thread is called "Real Death"), you might want to post it there too...?

It looks dead.

I guess as far as pictures of dead rabbits go, it's pretty good.
Not really sure what kind of C&C you're looking for...

Technically (exposure, DOF, focus), everything looks fine. Not sure if you were going for something more than "dead rabbit". Looks like maybe it will be dinner soon...?

Did you find it this way, or did you kill it? (Just so you know, I don't care if you killed it - as long as you didn't kill it just for the "fun" of killing it.)

edit
PS-
There is a thread somewhere in the darkside gallery for pictures of dead animals (the thread is called "Real Death"), you might want to post it there too...?

"dead rabbit" is exactly what i was going for haha i didn't kill it dosn't really mader though

:drool:unusual subject - this is a dead rabbit right ?

well its a pretty good photo i guess but...does it really suit the "just for fun!" section?

To be honest, I would have put this in the "dark side" category, some people don't take kindly to seeing pictures of dead things, especially without warning ... just mho :)

Definitely belongs in the dark side gallery, like everyone else had mentioned. Poor rabbit!!!! :(

Most reactions

New Topics

Back