Rabid Wolf Spider

Damn that second one is tight Nate. All his eyes are sharp. :lol: I like how you caught him looking at the flash.

Nice shot as always. Those things pack a punch even though they aren't venemous. I rolled over on a big one once while changing my oil. Got me right on the love handle.

Damn that second one is tight Nate. All his eyes are sharp. :lol: I like how you caught him looking at the flash.

Thanks...appreciate the comments.

Nice shot as always. Those things pack a punch even though they aren't venemous. I rolled over on a big one once while changing my oil. Got me right on the love handle.

Thanks Micah.

I think technically they are venemous....I think technically nearly all spiders are venemous...they just don't have "dangerous" venom. I love how most people say that Missouri only has two venomous spiders. Tell that to someone who's been bit by a wolf spider (or even a jumper can bite with a punch), or a ghost spider, etc.....

I've never been bit by one, but I have heard that they pack a punch...hope to never find out the way you did.

Most reactions

Back