race bike

knewbee

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
My first post,

hope the link works, im new to this(as my user name suggests)

had to scan it from a photograph, so it took me a while to figure out how to get the image looking somewhat close to the photograph, cant seem to get it quite as crisp as the photo...will be getting a D70 some time this week, so all will be well!

coments are welcome, so keep em coming

...I cant seem to get any site to host the pic.... :x this is frustrating

bike3.jpg

ok, should be good to check out now

looks like a really good picture, keep up the pictures, i love too look at other peoples work :D

knewbee said:
My first post,

hope the link works, im new to this(as my user name suggests)

had to scan it from a photograph, so it took me a while to figure out how to get the image looking somewhat close to the photograph, cant seem to get it quite as crisp as the photo...will be getting a D70 some time this week, so all will be well!

coments are welcome, so keep em coming

...I cant seem to get any site to host the pic.... :x this is frustrating

Try photobucket - free with some restrictions (files must be under 250k, but shouldn't affect you for posting here)

alright, I think I finnaly have my pic hosted...turns out I had webspace availible from my internet provider duh :confused:

bought that D70 today by the way....so look forward to more pics

good job on panning..you are going to like your d70 once you get used to it...at least I love mine....Have you got any lenses picked out of it yet? Have fun with it and let us see your results.

Alex

hey good job! pretty sharp action shot, :thumbup: i think you will have to change your name sometime in the future though :wink:

that is a very good shot!!! Nice dof and it is very difficult to capture something like this. Although it is maybe a bit bright but keep shooting and post more of your work!!!

Most reactions

Back