radiohead246.sized.jpg

radiohead2415.sized.jpg

radiohead2416.sized.jpg

radiohead2417.jpg

radiohead2420.jpg

radiohead2419.jpg

Oh and I had one of the best nights of my life :mrgreen:

Those turned out great!

I must be doing something wrong when shooting low-lit shows like that. I always end up using like 800 speed film. All my pix tend to get foggy - I guess it's long exposure times, but I'm not sure.

How did you shoot that?

Thanks guys.. I was pleased with them.
I shot digital.
The previous night I had it on 400 ISO but they came out really grainy and I wasnt too pleased with them. I was actually further back for these but set it the ISO to 200 and they came out much better. I worked with the light too.
Some people would say these are far too dark but I kinda like that about them.
I shot mainly in APriority and pretty much followed the good lighting. A lot of them came out really red unfortunately so I had to work em down in photoshop.

These were from the night before. These were the good ones too.

jonny2.jpg

thom5.jpg

Woo! Great pics manda :D
Radiohead always puts on a great show. Probably one of the best live acts one can see. You should see em at Red Rocks!

Im so jealous! I love Radiohead. I agree Craig, Led concert would be the ultimate.

Great pictures! usualy when spot lights are that bright you dont have to run that high of an ISO.

:salute:
great shots, manda!!!
i like #1, 2, 7, 9 most, but they are all good -;))
how did you took them? did they give you the go ahead to take it?
i was trying to take some pics at the Einsturzende Neubauten show few weeks ago, but they took my camera away from me!!! :cry: :cry:
:cry: :cry:
(im sorry, Blixa, beloved :love: - i'll take the portrait of You next time!!!)
:D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back