RAGE!!

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
P3060226aa.jpg

Nice one chiller, i love it, this is what the D/S gallery is all about. Love the pov you chose to show off the knife, great stuff :headbang:

ok, chiller....if your the one with long hair, and your the one with the knife, and your the one taking the picture....

well... all i can say is, your really at home here on the dark side...

this shot is just great... love the whole story with it...when a picutre tells a story, that is true photography.....

what a creative person you are...!!

Thanks all. I never even thought about the person on the couch being me. :confused: It is really Abigale... She has been dead for a while now, but I dug her out of my crawlspace for this picture.
But now I have an idea.:mrgreen:

Chiller said:
Thanks all. I never even thought about the person on the couch being me. :confused: It is really Abigale... She has been dead for a while now, but I dug her out of my crawlspace for this picture.
But now I have an idea.:mrgreen:

did anyone else pick up on the " dug her outta my crawl space..????"

ok, hairs on my neck are not just standing...they are doing a jig....

:confused:

abigale....as in mrs. chiller from a few years ago???????????

no ex-wife for you, 'eh chiller ???? just stick them in your crawl space..? any finger nail claw marks on the inside of your "crawl space"....????

is crawl space, a canadian term for box of death????

Thanks anicole,Jon, April, and Calliope.
Nah April...Abigale is not an ex Mrs Chiller. She is actually Abigale Devlyn, one of my many personalities that somehow took on a human form, and had to be...well...dealt with. She is ali...oh wait...dead and well, sleepin in the crawlspace till Halloween, when they all come back to life.
whwhhahahahahahahaha

The ex Mrs Chiller is in the shed.:biglaugh: with the lawn mower:biglaugh:

Chiller said:
The ex Mrs Chiller is in the shed.:biglaugh: with the lawn mower:biglaugh:

would that be number two or number three??

do you pick all your future ex-wives with the same name, keeps the confusion down...and also helps with the engraved towels, huh ???

:mrgreen: * very fun, chiller.... your a riot....*

Yikes, that shot gives me "chills". I guess blondes DON'T always have more fun. At least not Abigale.
You're definitely showing your dark side!

Most reactions

Back