Railroad

CW Jones

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Took the set of pictures a little while ago and was bored today so I played around with them and did some editing. Let me know what you think!

C&C always welcome!

3821042861_4aa43187f9_b.jpg

I like the rust tones that you brought out. Did you have the camera sitting on the rock? The amount of OOF rock in the bottom left is a little distracting to me.

Ummm I believe I put in on the mini tripod I got at best buy for like $5 haha I didn't have my 30D when I took this so it was the SX110is on that tripod I believe.

I see what your saying about that corner... at first I liked it but now I am not sure, thats one of the reasons I wanted some comments and criticisms on it.

Thanks!

Doesn't do much for me.

It seems like there's too much tone mapping and not enough differentiation between colors. Everything just looks kind of rusty.

I like the colors of this shot a lot, but the OOF object in the foreground is pretty distracting to me. Also, I think a higher point of view would really bring out the tracks a lot more. I'm not sure if I'd go as high as eye level, but definitely would look nice a couple more feet off the ground.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back