Railway

anthony

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I took this when my family went to go look a vacant lot that we might buy a couple of days ago. It's one of my first serious photos that I've taken, but I really love photography and really want to get into when I'm older. And don't hold back on the comments if I could do something to improve it just cause I'm 15! Lol I can take it ;), thanks!

railway2222.jpg

I changed the picture to sepia in an image editing program, even though the colours were vivid and beautiful in the original picture, I believed that the sepia colour made it more dramatic.​

Hey, this is really good for a first "serious" photograph. Now, I'm no expert, but personally I'd suggest cropping the top down to just above the tree and maybe even some off the right to get rid of that glare because it takes the focus off the view.

Other than that, I think its great. Love the sepia work, I really need to suss out how to do that.

i agree about the glare as it does pull your eye in that direction. this is a very good shot and i hope you will be able to work with it!

Most reactions

Back