Rain | Fall | Leaves | Breath

I like #1 with the texture in the ripples, and the contrast between the leaf & water. But #3 wins it for me. That has a very stark "trembly" way of isolating the foreground subject.

Yeah, I love wide angle shots. They are most definitely my favorite.

I like the 2nd picture.
I feel like the pictures are a little foggy. I'm not sure if that twas the effect that you were looking for, but I personally don't like that effect, despite the fact that many other people use it.
Very nice shots though.

I like the 2nd picture.
I feel like the pictures are a little foggy. I'm not sure if that twas the effect that you were looking for, but I personally don't like that effect, despite the fact that many other people use it.
Very nice shots though.

Yes, it was intentional. In the second image I actually breathed on the front element to increase the foggy/hazy look. And I added some more in post.

Jake

I was referring to your 800and 16-35 exposed to rain which is not good, how much the equipment claimed to be weather sealed

I was referring to your 800and 16-35 exposed to rain which is not good, how much the equipment claimed to be weather sealed

Ohhhh. Oh I don't worry. It's pro gear with likewise weather sealing. I wouldn't take it out in pouring rain, but a light rain doesn't bother me.

I like # 3 the best
# 2 I like too but i think it would be better with a bit more DOF
and #4 - a wet d800 .. yikes ...

I like # 3 the best
# 2 I like too but i think it would be better with a bit more DOF
and #4 - a wet d800 .. yikes ...

Oh that's what it's made for!

iamallweather.jpg

#1 for me. I like the higher contrast over the others. My gear is weathered seal, but I still would toss a bag over it in the rain. I use a T-Shirt bag and some rubber bands. That rain seemed pretty light ...

#1 for me. I like the higher contrast over the others. My gear is weathered seal, but I still would toss a bag over it in the rain. I use a T-Shirt bag and some rubber bands. That rain seemed pretty light ...

Yeah it definitely was light rain.

Most reactions

Back