TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Rain's-a-Coming.jpg

Very nice pano - I am assuming it is. Did you take this with portrait mode shots or landscape mode shots? Just curious.

WesternGuy

6 shot landscape. It really covers quite a large area. I don't do as well with vertical pans when hand-holding.

6 shot landscape. It really covers quite a large area. I don't do as well with vertical pans when hand-holding.
Thanks. That is something I have to try - portrait panos, but I would try it with a tripod.

WG

I probably should have but the cloud formations were changing rapidly and I didn't want to chance losing them...shot of the hip, but I've done this pretty successfully before and used the GL factor - "Got Lucky" :)

Thanks. That is something I have to try - portrait panos, but I would try it with a tripod.

WG

I probably should have but the cloud formations were changing rapidly and I didn't want to chance losing them...shot of the hip, but I've done this pretty successfully before and used the GL factor - "Got Lucky" :)
:biggrin-93: :biggrin-93: :biggrin-93: Being in the right place at the right time also helps.

WG

Most reactions

New Topics

Back