Rainbow colors

cillie

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.prophotography.co.za
I stumbled across this amazing rainbow on Friday afternoon. This is the clearest and most defined one I've seen in a very long time and the first one for me to photograph.

I couldn't get back far enough to get the whole thing in one shot so I stitched 2 photos together.

IMG_5669m2.jpg

And a closer shot of the more defined end. (I was tempted to go look for the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, but this magnificent spectacle only lasted for about 5 min!!)

IMG_5662m.jpg

IMG_5678-copy.jpg

Thanks for looking ;)

Holy rainbow ! What an awesome shot. Just totally beautiful. Just a little more tilt to the left in the first shot and bammm perfecto. ^ 5 cillie

:cyclops: Wow...stunning first shot.

Who should be :hail:ing who?! :scratch:

Cillie, gorgeous photos. Great stitch on the first one!
But the last 2 are my absolute favourites. The colours are just so bright. Great work!

Nice shots, looks like the vines are getting ready to bud also. Up here on the other side of the wprld from you, the vines are full of grapes and being picked.

oh yes! it is amazing! I love this. And did you notice that it is a double rainbow? It is not very often seen :)

Excellent rainbow shots. I love the third one, the colors are so intense. I like the stitch-job on the first one, too, it's fun to see the whole rainbow. :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back