Rainbow in your ass!!

Reaction score
Big Money Billings Montana aka the Gangster Capita
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
It's Bobby from the bizzle.:hail::hail::hail: In between reading your ignorant rants and looking at half witted barely visible photos, I have been able to take a shot or two that will bend your minds and break your souls.:playball: Look folks, I don't mean to come across as a jerk, but I take photography very seriously and what not and so on and so forth as far as it f#$%^#n goes!!! I like getting feedback because of all the praise I recieve, but I am definitely my biggest critic.:spank: If you say jump, I'll say f$%k you.:taped sh: Unless you are my wife, then I will say "let me take your picture!" :camera: Anyways this one is done with my Nokia Lilac 5300 with an extended battery and extra pixels. I call it "A New Day Before an Old Night":drunk:.
P.S. I also have always been into the TV shows "Moonlighting", "Wings"(some say I look like Lowell Mather) and also 20/20. Call me crazy, but I have a thing for that Barbara Walters!!!
rainbow.jpg

dude whats with the atittude.....i'll tell you what montana is NOT the gangster cap......and downing people and photos is not what this site is about.your just another corn feed WHITE BOY wanna be...so chill out..you big douche bag....oh and p.s. YOUR photos are NOT that good, their good, but not good enough to down others the way you did.

It's Bobby from the bizzle.:hail::hail::hail: P.S. I also have always been into the TV shows "Moonlighting", "Wings"(some say I look like Lowell Mather) and also 20/20. Call me crazy, but I have a thing for that Barbara Walters!!!

Is this your personals add? Do you also take moonlite walks on the beach?

My soul still feels intact. Pic looks like it was taken with a phone.

and it was taken with a cell...it looks like thats all he has.....

Wonderful picture! Your gaggle of gangsters must be lucky to have you in their midst.

Just ignore him, he is attempting to troll these forums and failing miserably, just dont give him the attention he is seeking and he will go away.

Andreal that hurts my feelings. I am dead serious about these forums like you are about being a below average photographer and comedian!! Don't mess with the 406!!

I feel like a kindergarten teacher.

Quit with the insults or go elsewhere.

Thank you,

Your friendly neighborhood moderator.

robert. rannebarger said:
In between reading your ignorant rants and looking at half witted barely visible photos

I don't mean to hurt anyones feelings, but with comments like these what were you expecting. You insulted the forums in general with that statement so of course I am going to assume you are trying to fire people up and get angry responces, and I feel that that is not the kind of thing that is wanted around here.

The people on these forums are far FAR from ignorant and have taught me almost everything I know about photography so far (albeit still in its beginning stages).

robert. rannebarger said:
like you are about being a below average photographer and comedian!! Don't mess with the 406!!

I was in no way trying to be a comedian. I'm sorry if your feelings were hurt it was not my intention, my only intentions were to warn people of what I saw happening. However I still believe it childish the way you responded, directly trying to insult me. If you don't like my photos thats fine, I have some that I really like and given I do this as a hobby and not professionally that is all I really care about.

Once again, sorry if you were insulted, but I think you should try and change your attitude and clarify what you are trying to say in the future.

Is that HDR?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back