Rainbow in your ass!!

No, GoM, it's not a 'Blad, it is a 'Bad...

As to the original poster, the picture is out of focus, noisy, badly composed and a total technical mess of a snapshot.

Respect is earned, not issued on demand.

I feel like a kindergarten teacher.

Quit with the insults or go elsewhere.

Thank you,

Your friendly neighborhood moderator.

Shhhhh! We don't want to make Corry angry. If we do, she breaks her camera and gets even angrier! :lol:

Aw, c'mon. I like this guy. That is what we need around here- a little attitude.:x

It just goes to show that you learn something new everyday. I had no idea there was so much happening in Billings, Montana.:hail:

you better check yourself before you wreck yo-self

714 in da house......

The picture was taken with a camera phone.... a disgrace to cameras everywhere...

Yaya whut.......

Since you've posted in the 'General Gallery' rather than the more serious Critique section, I don't really feel as if you were asking for advice or suggestions.

I like your image. It's not a serious effort, but it probably wasn't meant to be since it's not in the section for serious critique. I like the composition and the separation of the elements one from the other. The image is soft and fuzzy which might be what you were trying to achieve. I've seen a few submissions from some of the good ol' boys here that were just as soft and fuzzy as yours and they recieved more favorable reviews. This indicates to me that one's attitude will go a long way towards personal acceptance if you're only desire is 'atta boys' for your efforts. But if you are serious about photography and if your goal here is for beneficial advice and suggestions about improving your skills, you should probably reign in your sense of humor. Some of us here didn't find your comments humorous. Myself, I thought it was hillarious.

If your goal was to demonstrate how and to what degree our critiques are often criticism relative to how we like/dislike you, then you've succeded in that, too. By any means I, for one, like your image.

Cheers

I think we need to keep the OP. He gives us someone to feel better than.
Haha!!Yeah!

To the OP-
Seriously though, were you a BD student when you were in school?
Chimps have more developed social skills than you.

That is if you're being serious about this.
Which I doubt, because the way you talk about your images is creepy considering the reality of them.
Are you schitzo?

I guess a rainbow in your arse is better than a hot pepper.

i cannot see any image.

*walks away*

its the image with the pretty rainbow. Look good and you will see it....after that, follow the yellow brick road.

Thanks for your hint ... I will try harder to see it now ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back