Rainbows, clouds and the sky

Hobbes

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
well i have finally decided to upload some photos taken by me awhile ago. my camera is crappy so hope the pics arent too crappy :p

HPDigital6006.jpg

HPdigitalcamera200.jpg

HPdigitalcamera229.jpg

HPdigitalcamera233.jpg

HPdigitalcamera251.jpg

HPdigitalcamera320.jpg

Thanks! well I am not really new to this site. I have been browsing through the forums for awhile since a friend of mine is a member here but it took me awhile to decide to join lol as usual

Haha I guess I never noticed but I guess your camera has been quite grainy to ya :p Hmm you should post that one photo you took, it was the sun and clouds, but the clouds looked like a silhouette.

hmm I guess I will have to take some time to find that one lol well as i said my camera is a PoC! not pirates of Caribbean but piece of crap lmao i think the reason you didnt noticed how grainy it is in the past is because your old camera is even crappier lol

ok more pictures ^^

HPdigitalcamera656.jpg

HPdigitalcamera642.jpg

HPdigitalcamera613.jpg

HPdigitalcamera323.jpg

HPdigitalcamera378.jpg

HPdigitalcamera849.jpg

as you see this guy has made himself comfortable under the sun. haha couldnt help adding this one :D its classic

Yeah, that's the one I was talking about. http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh209/hobbes4ever/HPdigitalcamera656.jpg

Some advice lol:

1. You could probably make the images a little smaller; I have to scroll sideways and crap to view the whole picture, but maybe most people have huge monitors...

2. You could also number the images, makes it easier to refer to when people comment on a particular photo.

3. I think you can edit your post anytime you want, it can be edited tomorrow ...

Yeah, that's the one I was talking about. http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh209/hobbes4ever/HPdigitalcamera656.jpg

Some advice lol:

1. You could probably make the images a little smaller; I have to scroll sideways and crap to view the whole picture, but maybe most people have huge monitors...

2. You could also number the images, makes it easier to refer to when people comment on a particular photo.

3. I think you can edit your post anytime you want, it can be edited tomorrow ...

thanks for the advice. i see someone is being serious now -.- well yeah i should have made the pics smaller. lol sorry i guess i just got used to have a huge monitor :p

Most reactions

New Topics

Back