Rainy day pics

NJMAN

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Far beyond the bowels of human existence...Minneso
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I couldnt resist taking a few photos of the kids in the rain. One of those days where you cant do too much outside unless you want to get wet.

IMG_6163_2_600.jpg

IMG_6173_2_600.jpg

IMG_6174_2_600.jpg

IMG_6186_2_600.jpg

IMG_6188_2_600.jpg

Thanks for looking.

NJ

CUTE!!!!!!

I know the ground was wet but you should have lowered down more to get down to their level, if not lower. You look like you may have crouched a tad but take one for the team, get low, get wet, and snap away.
It would greatly add to the feel of the pics.

The shots are nice, just a very good mood given from the subjects. Only thing that bothers me is that the rain drops are captured except about 3 on the left side of #3. Good work. Camera?

I love #4, great shot! I bet that would look good on the wall.

2 and 4 are my favorites. they all look great though

That 2nd one is so great lolz...

Way to brave the weather to get some cool shots (or were you hiding in the house?)

love the first one and the last two. really sweet pictures.

Way to brave the weather to get some cool shots (or were you hiding in the house?)

LOL! No, I wasnt hiding in the house...I was just slightly brave and crouched down on the front porch outside (under the awning)... :wink:

You look like you may have crouched a tad but take one for the team, get low, get wet, and snap away.
It would greatly add to the feel of the pics.

DSLRnoob, I will be sure to "take one for the team" next time.

Thanks for all the nice comments everyone!

The shading from the umbrella in the last 2 really discolors the face of the girl... Kind of makes her look sickly. I wonder if it could be cleaned up at all in post?

Most reactions

Back