TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Took a picture of my moms dog Rambo

He was being himself, scared.

C&c please

2zoknef.jpg

Again, to me this picture looks like too much PP. It's a cute dog, but I think you should have gotten lower where it wouldn't have looked like he only had one leg because his head is blocking the other leg. What does the original look like?

Again, to me this picture looks like too much PP. It's a cute dog, but I think you should have gotten lower where it wouldn't have looked like he only had one leg because his head is blocking the other leg. What does the original look like?

And again lol heres the original (on the turtle and this one i was using a crappy fisheye attatchment so i processed to much trying to make up for the attatchment)

a1311y.jpg

Yeah, I think I would just retake it at a lower level. I'm jealous though, I want a fisheye lens.

On animals be sure to get lower to their level and capture their eyes. Get those and the rest is easy.

im fixing to go re-shoot and try to get a good pose

I don't like how I can't distinguish the left eye of the dog (right eye in the picture). It just looks like a black hole. That's the first thing that I thought of when I saw it..

I don't like how I can't distinguish the left eye of the dog (right eye in the picture). It just looks like a black hole. That's the first thing that I thought of when I saw it..

Its hard taking pictures of dogs with dark eyes and dark fur, its difficult to focus

im fixing to go re-shoot and try to get a good pose

Without the fisheye attachment i hope, move further away

I did it WITHOUT the ****ty attatchment lol, and i got a damn good picture, i think the best one ive taken by far. It will be in a thread called "Tiger" as for rambo, ill post the best pic i got of him (hes damn hard to shoot especially since he moves around so much)

Heres the re-shoot

I kept 2 of them, slighty better than the first

2dua3o2.jpg

2zs0605.jpg

nobody really wants to see photos of other peoples babies... sad but true. ;)

FTFY
I like animals, but I don't give 2 peanut decorated ****s about babies.

Nice second try. I think you're getting better, but it would help to catch the dog doing something a bit less ordinary. Cute pup by the way:)

Less depth of field, get on the subject's level, & pay attention to the background.

Most reactions

Back