Ramen noodles

Water or Drained

• Water

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Drained

Votes: 16 66.7%

• Total voters
... When I order them a restaurant they always come with the soup.

WAIT!! If you can afford to go out to eat why would you order RAMEN?? This seems counter intuitive .... RAMEN is for broke people ... :lmao:

I'd vote, but my option isn't there...

I just break em up in the bag, pour the seasoning on em and eat the chunks.

Mostly drained.

Then the cheese and egg I add make a nice creamy sauce. :)

Don't buy that cheap Mr. Noodle stuff.
Sapporo Ichiban is the better stuff in North America.

Must be with soup base (though my wife likes it dry).

Many Korean/Japanese/Chinese groceries carry this ... and even Fortino's (in Canada).

Yakisoba is supposed to be dry.

I got the Sapporo Ichiban once and it was quite gross to be honest. Maybe it was just the flavour i tried. I prefer Mr. Noodle. To be fair, neither of them are good for you....

Big Mike said:
Quote:
Ramen Noodles are hard to find in Canada(or at least where i live), but our equivalent is Mr. Noodle which is basically the same.

I didn't even know that 'Ramen Noodles' were...until Corry mentioned them on here, 5 or 6 years ago. :lol:

I don't drain them, but I don't like a lot of water, so I use just enough so that it it's almost all soaked up. At work, I put them into a large mug, fill with hot/boiling water and just let it sit for 5 minutes or so.

I haven't had one in years though. It's almost lunch time and now I'm really hungry. :drool:

I've seen Ramen Noodles at Save On Foods a few times. Mr. Noodle is everywhere there. :) For some reason though theyre in different aisles. I can't remember why, nor do i even remember which aisles they were in. I just remember going and looking for Mr. Noodle and coming across the Asian food aisle and being like 'wtf? no Mr Noodle!' and then when i was looking for something different i came across Mr. Noodle in different aisle. If i remember correctly, the Mr. Noodle is with the pastas and stuff, and the other stuff is in the Asian food area.

If i take them to school/class then i eat them raw and plain or with only a bit of seasoning. It's actually not bad, especially if you're too lazy to make a lunch or got up late.

Last edited:
... When I order them a restaurant they always come with the soup.

WAIT!! If you can afford to go out to eat why would you order RAMEN?? This seems counter intuitive .... RAMEN is for broke people ... :lmao:

Word.

I too do both but mostly the drained. Ramen noodles are the great cheap food. I think the best deal I got lately was the 12 pack for $1.50. I have so many recipes I use with it, that I see it as the Duct Tape of the food world.

That's another thing, the Ramen Noodles in Canada are expensive like 2 or 3$ EACH. Seriously...

Mr. Noodle here are like 10 for 4$

Last edited:
Ramen Noodles are hard to find in Canada(or at least where i live), but our equivalent is Mr. Noodle which is basically the same.
I didn't even know that 'Ramen Noodles' were...until Corry mentioned them on here, 5 or 6 years ago. :lol:

I don't drain them, but I don't like a lot of water, so I use just enough so that it it's almost all soaked up. At work, I put them into a large mug, fill with hot/boiling water and just let it sit for 5 minutes or so.

I haven't had one in years though. It's almost lunch time and now I'm really hungry. :drool:

You remember me talking about Ramen Noodles 5 or 6 years ago? Why was I talking about them? LOL!

The ONLY way I'll eat Ramen Noodles is dry and uncooked. ...

That was how I used to eat them in high school. I always had a pack or two in my backpack and a bottle of tabasco sauce. I'd put a few drops on the brick of noodles and take a bite, then repeat until the brick was gone.

Well, over twice as many people say drained as leave the water in. The yays have it - drained is the way to go!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back