CodDiecast022.jpg

CodDiecast028.jpg

Meet017.jpg

Meet018.jpg

If you unresize them they are more clear

These ARE random shots.

Anything you want to say about them?
Like what was your intention?
What do you want the viewer to get out of them?

None of these are very good, sorry. The last two are at least slightly interesting but they really need something to grab onto.

These ARE random shots.

IT was just Random i got bored at 3am
None of these are very good, sorry. The last two are at least slightly interesting but they really need something to grab onto.
its only 5mp, its not gonna be the best but you act like you cant see a thing, and the last 2 were at a meet, i took pics of cars with their brights on moving by

These ARE random shots.

IT was just Random i got bored at 3am
its only 5mp, its not gonna be the best but you act like you cant see a thing, and the last 2 were at a meet, i took pics of cars with their brights on moving by

I'm pretty sure what he was trying to say is the composition and everything is non-existent. These are just snapshots..

Well, I was trying to be a bit nicer about it, but here goes: The first few pictures of the game SUCK, they are some of the worst photos I have ever seen posted for C&C. The subject is incredibly dull, the composition is terrible and all three photos are just as boring.

You act like having 'only' 5mp makes me blind. I could take high resolution photos of a piece of blank paper, doesn't mean it's going to be interesting.

Iphone 3GS is only like 3mp and i've seen some amazing pictures come from it so please don't use 5mp as an excuse. Composition and creativity are far more important.

Well, I was trying to be a bit nicer about it, but here goes: The first few pictures of the game SUCK, they are some of the worst photos I have ever seen posted for C&C. The subject is incredibly dull, the composition is terrible and all three photos are just as boring.

You act like having 'only' 5mp makes me blind. I could take high resolution photos of a piece of blank paper, doesn't mean it's going to be interesting.
Well dude your coming to me like im a Pro i just started but 2 weeks ago so i don't understand why you got your pannies in a Bunch, of couse there dull cause its the only thing i had in sight the I took pics of, the Definition of Random: proceeding, made, or occurring without definite aim, reason, or pattern
I didn't plan on making a Reason for their shots, Ok fine Their call Call of duty and moving lights is that good Enough?

you don't need to get super defensive man. he was just tryin to help you get better pictures.

and 5mp means nothing unless you plan on wanting big pictures. lighting and composition can go a long way in making a picture look better

I agree with Tyler, try not to take things so seriously. You posted photos, you're going to hear some things you like and some you don't. We understand the photos were random but sometimes, random can be good. Just keep practicing. And I have to ask, is that a BBQ, Ranch, Sweet & Sour, or Honey sauce packet from McD's? :lmao:

Yeah, sorry if I sound like a dick I'm not trying to be one, but you'll learn a lot faster if people are honest in their criticism - learn to handle it and learn from it without getting defensive and it will be the best thing you can do for you photography skills (aside from practicing heaps).

BTW bitter I really like that light trails pic you posted, did you take that?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back