Random acts of senseless....

Back in the summer I was going 4x4 on a dirt road near Aravaipa Canyon (beautiful place in AZ) and I saw a truck pulled on the side of the road. Two elderly ladies and a very old gentleman were stranded because they've blown a tire. So I tried to help them to put the spare tire on. That turned out to be a fiasco because the dealer that sold them the truck gave them the wrong size spare tire. So I loaded them into my Xterra and drove them back home, where they left from. Their two sons were ecstatic that I picked them up and drove them back and wanted to give me a whole bunch of money. I turned it down, I can't justify taking money for something like that.

As for upcoming ones, I'll be serving meals on Christmas Day at the Salvation Army with my wife and a colleague. I might be able to sneak a camera in there too... ;)

Bace... totally agree with you re: the bragging issue. Kind of takes a little from the whole idea. But anyway here's my short story. Three years ago I was diagnosed with a terminal disease, I live in a town of about 1,300 people. Following a stay in the hospital my wife and I came home to a house filled with prepared food, enough for over a month. Most of this was anonomous (sp?) and to this day we still don't know who was involved, or who let them in but we think our next door neighbor is to blame.

I organised 3 sponsored bike rides that raised £3000 for the local childrens hospital, there was about 20 of us that did the rides.

I recently got a signed print by Airic through the post the other week which was posted by Anty which put a smile on my face

wow, you are all so kind and selfless that i am embarrassed.

the best thing i did was to help a girl who appeared to be molested by a man in a dark street close where i live. it turned out that he was her boyfriend and that was part of their normal sort of love play with her shouting at him :( Both were very confused then ... but each time I saw them afterwards he gave me an angry look and she
gave me a very broad smile ;)

I started a conversation with someone in the Walmart lines (I love going in the biggest lines to talk to people) and the lady in front of me that I was talking to bought my stuff that I was going to buy... It was only a Mt. Dew but that was really cool.

I always get introuble for being nice :(

I guess the latest nice thing I have done was I gave someone 150 dollars to go spend. I'm not rich or anything..but yeah...I'll never see that money again lol.

Most reactions

Back