Random B/W photo dump

Troy2395

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.troymcgough.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
These are some B/W's I have taken over the years. Some are 35mm some are Dig. Let me know what you all think :hail:

11.jpg

monster.jpg

DSC_0231.jpg

DSC_0234.jpg

Ami1copy.jpg

13.jpg

16.jpg

12.jpg

17.jpg

DSC_0042copy.jpg

#4 looks like something out of National Geographic. I like them.

Nice work here, Troy.
When I first learned how to do selective colouring, I had to try it out on several of my pics, but I no longer use that method today...
The crop in #1 is rare ... why at her knees? Looks odd.

I like the "Monster" photo, that of "Woody" and the little child ... does that sign (finger to forehead) have the same meaning as it does in Germany??? ;)

(And please make sure your read your PMs!)

#4 is my Fave.
What does the finger to the forehead mean foto?

1 is nice very rare to see selctive colouring work :)

Thanks all :mrgreen:

I did that first shot back in 2001. I did it that way becuase I messed up on the background, and over exposed it by like 2 stops or something. So I turned it into a B/W which fixxed it but I loved the color of the dress so I did what you see there. I dont do selctive colouring often. I think its an over uesd FX. But sometimes it works. As for the crop. I dont rembmer why I croped her at the knees, but there was a reson for it... I think

I was going though my hard drive and I found this this shot I took of myself. It to is selctive colouring. I said I didnt do it that often. But it looks like I have done it more that I thought I did :D. oh well

Bad Troy!!! Bad!!!
angellpancopy.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back