Discussion in 'General Gallery' started by wwjoeld, Feb 11, 2004.
Here are some more random B&W's
1. :scratch: not sure what i am supposed to be looking at here
2. Very nice shot! I like the way the sun catches the back of her head. Also nice focus and nice tones!
3. this is a very cool shot as well. love the brick wall and pipes - very abstract and nice tones again. I think i would have cropped it where the brick wall ends, but thats just an artistic choice. I feel the ground is a bit too organic to fit in with the geometric shapes of the bricks and pipes.
good work matey! thanks for sharing those.
The second shot has potential while the other two.... well... are just interesting for a moment.
Your second shot is perfectly composed, perfectly exposed - a wonderful B&W! More like that, please!!!
Wow the second photo is just amazing, it is perfect!
i love the simplicity of #3, and agree vonnagy, not sure what to look at in 1
- My curiousity was peaked a bit after noticing the 'help' sign in the first one, that made it more interesting than it would have been otherwise.
- Quite nice. I like the lighting, the focus... pretty much agree with everything the others have said.
- I think this is interesting, but then again I work in the construction industry - so the condulets got my attention. I like the lines and the contrast in this one.
Enjoyed - thanks.
i was not much of a fan of the first one either,
But with the second I was just fooling around with my camera with my girlfriend at lunch, and the pictures turned out great.
The third one i liked myself, just how the fixtures on the wall mixed nicely.
Separate names with a comma.