Random Car Shots...be nice...noob here...

Munky

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.rikogonzalez.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are some Pix i've taklen over the past weeks...for the rest of em plus NON-Car Related Pix Please Visit:
munkybusiness.tk

image_013.jpg

image_012.jpg

image_023.jpg

image_024.jpg

image_010.jpg

p4212042.jpg

p4211953.jpg

p4211873.jpg

p42118411.jpg

p42118241.jpg

p42117952.jpg

p4212014.jpg

p4211870.jpg

p4212001.jpg

p4211944.jpg

image_005.jpg

image_004.jpg

God.. I love Mitsubishi Evo's... I like the shots where the cars are burning out. However, what I would liked to have seen was some motion shots.

Some pretty good shots.

A couple of pointers:

First - Don't post as many pictures per thread. This is way too many to comment on individually. A good number of pics is about 4 to 6.

Second - Number your pictures. It makes C&C much easier.

Some of your vignetting is causing your shots to look underexposed. Not really a necessary effect in many that you've used it in anyways, but some nice shots nonetheless.

The pics are fine. You should be able to take pictures of real race cars soon.

Some of your vignetting is causing your shots to look underexposed. Not really a necessary effect in many that you've used it in anyways, but some nice shots nonetheless.

Yeah i know i got vignetting-crazy lately...thanks for pointing it out...

Some pretty good shots.

A couple of pointers:

First - Don't post as many pictures per thread. This is way too many to comment on individually. A good number of pics is about 4 to 6.

Second - Number your pictures. It makes C&C much easier.

Thanks; will do for next time;i'm a Car Forum Guy i'm used to "No 56k Lots of Pics Threads" lol

God.. I love Mitsubishi Evo's... I like the shots where the cars are burning out. However, what I would liked to have seen was some motion shots.

Motion Shot Coming Soon!

The pics are fine. You should be able to take pictures of real race cars soon.

Those ARE Real Street Race Cars They go from 14 to 10 Seconds "Full Body; Daily Warriors" XD

Those ARE Real Street Race Cars They go from 14 to 10 Seconds "Full Body; Daily Warriors" XD

10? Ooookaaay. Must be the 1/4 km, otherwise they are beating Corvettes, GT500s, etc. Nothing personal, I just dont get ricer-racing. My Diet Coke has 2 liters.

Both guys racing on the bikes are wearing jeans. Id hate to be the nurse who has to peel the the jeans away from his skin.

10? Ooookaaay. Must be the 1/4 km, otherwise they are beating Corvettes, GT500s, etc. Nothing personal, I just dont get ricer-racing. My Diet Coke has 2 liters.

They ARE beating Corvettes GT500s Chalengers Camaros all that American (Weak) Muscle lol joking but Yeah That How We Roll Here in PR; in 10 Seconds Daily Driver AC/ PW Front Wheel Drive Imports BTW Check your definition of Ricer Cuae All Those cars a Clean As Hell

Both guys racing on the bikes are wearing jeans. Id hate to be the nurse who has to peel the the jeans away from his skin.

It'd be Nasty If it Happend But they are Good Drivers!!!

You know any Imperio-Honda guys? I run Team NSU forum and we know some of them guys from the car world. Nice set of shots.

Man I'm Munky on of the Admins Over @ Imperio-Honda I have an NSU Account; i've been busy i havent posted recently...My Bad

Most reactions

New Topics

Back