Random Images - Newborns and teens

Just the other day I was thinking that I hadn't seen you post here for a long while. I missed this thread when it was posted (I was camping that week). Anyway, thanks for sharing and especially for sharing the shooting and P.P. info. I'm still blown away by how talented you are...especially at your age. Wow.

As I was looking through the shots...I was wondering when you got the 85mm F1.2...only to find out that it's borrowed. That is one sweet lens and insanely expensive.

Thanks again for sharing with us...wow.

What camera are you using?

No problemo!

Big Mike things have been SO busy lately but I always make sure to at least lurk on TPF everyday. Luckily it is mostly photography taking up my time as opposed to real work! I was thinking we need to do another meet-up and this time I will make it since I have my own set of wheels this year round! The 85mm is a lens you put on and you feel so pro - it's ridiculous :lol:

Abbottd2: I shoot with a Canon 1ds Mark II (which is also kind of permenantly borrowed) but I still use my Rebel XT all the time as well

Hey peanuts. Beautiful work! I have a question though (anyone feel free to answer). How do you sign your pictures like that? What is the font? How do you get that glossy kinda transparent effect? Love it

mmmmmmmm 85 1.2, i've been drooling over that lens for a while now! love the first shot in particular... your work is great :)

Top notch in my opinion. I love the depth of field in the first one, although not so much the pose.

great work!

thanks a lot for the info on the steps you did.

I do hope more peeps here would do the same...

it's very helpful for us beginners. :)

thanks!!!!

Im very much impressed!!very good job!!professionally taken..

Very good job I am impressed by them! I may have to rent the 85mm to give it a try. You were about 1hour from me while there. I live in MI! Next time you are in town let me know I would love to assist you in some shooting just to learn some new stuff!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back