Random Mixture

woodsac

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.around395.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Mixed shots from the week. I wish #3 would have been a little sharper.

43765077-L.jpg

43765294-L.jpg

43765296-L.jpg

oops...sorry...these can be moved to landscape/nature. I didn't realize they all fell under that catagory :blushing:

Wow...1 and 2 are awesome...2 looks so raw. Great shots.

I love the wisp of cloud in the center of 1...awesome.

2 is cool, but seems like the horizon is tilted (yeah I know it's on a hill, just feels off to me)

I wish 3 would've had softer light and been sharper. like the comp, and the new growth next to the dead vines. cool contrast of life there.

What happened, did the links get broken? I only get red x's now... let's wait and see if posting my reply post brings them back miraculously... (sometimes this works, you know)?

And it did! Yay!
This is text that I am editing in.

A) I think they may well be here in General. No need to move them to Landscape.

B) they are all totally fascinating, despite their randomness, maybe because of it. The abandoned houses that you get to find - apparently all over your country - never cease to intrigue me ... maybe because you just would not find anything like that in my country. There would immediately be SOME authoritiy around to block it off and board it up until also soon after it would be demolished.

As your famous lover of the colour green I cannot help it. I must fall in love with the last photo. But it is not only the colour, it is also the motif as such (I like to photograph such old windows myself, too) and your chosen composition that really speaks to me.

So, all in all these make me happy and I like to look at them, mostly so 2 and 3.

Great shots woodsac. Number two is killer. I would love to wander in there. Well done. !!!

3 awesome photos here woodsac. I agree with Chiller, #2 looks like a fun area to be with a camera. Nice shots!

Thank you! #2 was fun to take. It sits right next to a partially filled in mine shaft. The shaft may extend underneath part of the house, so I didn't dare go in. The house was on a slight incline, I intentionally tilted the camera to get this angle.

We have a lot of old, old houses like this around here. We have several ghost towns (even a living ghost town-Randsburg) around. So there are tons of old photos floating around. For whatever reason, a lot of them have tilted subjects/horizons. I was just trying to copy those with the old style.

I like them all, but agree that #2 is a standout. Has a very vintage postcard feel to it. :) Nice!

Great shots, love the colors and those clouds!

I love the tones in #2! And the clouds in #1 are beautiful...where i live you don't see those much! Great shots!

I like the photos, specially 1st and 2nd. The clouds, seem of cotton, and the color is very pleasant. Other I like, by the old aspect, and the treatment. 3st, seems to me one more a more normal photo. Greetings from Spain.

Me gustan las fotos, especialmente la 1ª y la 2ª. Las nubes, parecen de algodón, y el color es muy agradable. La otra me gusta, por el aspecto viejo, y el tratamiento. La 3ª, me parece una foto más normal. Saludos desde España.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back