Random Musings

Mansi

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Some random stuff i tried at home... so sick of not being able to get out to the street for a shoot :( :meh: :x

love to hear what you guys have to say

blue.jpg

slowwwwwww.jpg

and a ghastly err ghostly self portrait of sorts :lmao:

selfport.jpg

thanks for looking! :D

Raymond J Barlow said:
wow, totally freaking me out here Mansi!! would never expected this type of artsy work from you,, nice stuff!, very crazy cool!

ha, i was thinking the same. very creative Mansi.

i may have missed it, but whats keeping you off the streets?

Thanks ya guys :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
btw no post processing on these shots
jon--hmmm i dont know really maybe its just school and no motivation.. i'd like to think that i'm not heading out coz im buzy but i think i know myself..i'd shoot hell or high water every weekend... just not getting 'into it' if you know what i mean :confused: :thumbdown: :( i dont know quite what to do .. i havent hit the streets in about 1month and 2 weeks:confused:

Thanks for looking and commenting :)

hey mansi, really like the creativity in these shots. :)
Love the idea you came up with for the self-portrait. and the abstract is right up my alley! my kinda shot.
The candle is very serene...love it. :thumbup:

Jus give yerself a kik and say "go shoot mansi!";)

I enjoyed these too. I have been there for the motivation and the truth is you have to go out, even if you do not feel like it. I did that, it took a few times, then bang the drive was back.

Still love your shots...even if they are not "street" Ive been there ....that no motivation road. It usually happens when I get a string of bad shots. Sometimes I just hate my pics. Then I will go back and try again. Takes a couple of turns, but I get back into it. Keep your chin up girl.

Thanks so much you guys :hug:: :thumbup: :)

Neat lookin photos Mansi. #1, I love the blue in that image. #2 is an awesome abstract. #3 is way cool. Good stuff !

Very cool stuff Mansi. I don't know how I missed these the first time around. I think you just need to get out and hit those streets again it may be hard at first but once you start you well get right back into it. I very much enjoyed these shots!

thanks a lot Randog :D

Most reactions

Back