Random of my bady cousin,

TTPeter

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
it was his brother b day and he was just playing around and got this pic , i like it just was hard deciding b/w or this i ended up withthis enjoy
rr.jpg

Peter

It's not a bad pic...it seems to be lacking something I can't quite put my finger on. Maybe the POV? I like the colors :) Do you have anymore from this set?

Its a good pic. When I look at it I want to see more of what he is looking at. Maybe take the shot a little lower and get a glimpse at what it is he is staring at.

ya i had that feeling too its missing somthing, i still cant firgure it , soul rebel he isnt looking at anything, he was just starting in to nothing,
i have like 4 pics of him, but i will edit them later on

I figured he wasnt looking at anything particular. I would still prefer to see a picture more from his point of view. Get something in the background, even if its "nothing".

heres another pic, ya it would be nice, i will post later a pic i wanted to get but i just didnt focus it in the right area

robertrrcopy.jpg

this is the pic i wanted to get , it was kinda hard because to get a nice background u would need the wind to blow the other way and also i needed to make sure the kite didint fall, and the grab my camera quick , too bad this didint come out

DSC_3835.jpg

Most reactions

Back