Made a few photos with the 350D I bought yesterday;

Guidebook-30mei2007.JPG

3hits-30mei2007.JPG

LonelyNepenthespitcher-30mei2007.JPG

SmallBrigde-29mei2007.JPG

Blackwhiteblue-29mei2007.JPG

Regards,

Benyamin

I remember comments that liked the light and POV of the dartboard photo, and those on the fence and it's DOF ... and new versions of that fence, all of which got lost in the server outage and attempts to restore as much as possible, not all of which was possible.
And when this thread was first started, also I meant to say that I like the dartboard photo very much. So now I say so at last :D.

How do you like the camera so far? I am selling off anything work money on Ebay just to beable to buy this very same camera. I would love to hear how you like it. Thanks.

How do you like the camera so far? I am selling off anything work money on Ebay just to beable to buy this very same camera. I would love to hear how you like it. Thanks.

Personally, I like the camera very much. However, I can't tell you 'how' good it is, since I don't have anything (other cameras/experiences with other cameras) to compare with.

The photos are very sharp and I like the results so far, the camera works for me!

I have a 350D too. Been using it for about 18 months now and I love it. Comfortable to hold, easy to operate, great battery life (seems neverending if you buy the battery grip to go with it.).
It really is a great camera.

Most reactions

Back