random pic's, open for thrashing

aramator

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
just got home from iraq, in california now
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
these are a few pictures i pulled out of my collection and experimented alittle with NIK Software effex pro 3.0. tell me what you think, im open to any new ideas and suggestions as always-enjoy.:D

blueflwr.jpg

cacti.jpg

horse.jpg

sun.jpg

For some reason im really liking the 4th photo... not sure why though, it feels really soft and symbolic. The only thing i dont like about it is how some of the rays were cropped off.

Otherwise, great pictures!! Even though I am still a beginner

Wow, nice, really.

I like the colors in the horses arse. (man, I'm being crass today) Really sharp.
I like the soft tones on the sun.
The flowers really pop too.

On all the shots, I wouldn't have really cropped them that way... seems a bit tight. Maybe wouldn't have dead-centered so much... move things off to the left or right a bit to lend some interest, perhaps... but the shots show an interesting eye for subject matter.

For some reason im really liking the 4th photo... not sure why though, it feels really soft and symbolic. The only thing i dont like about it is how some of the rays were cropped off.

Otherwise, great pictures!! Even though I am still a beginner

Feel the same way. The 4th pic draws me in for some reason....dreamy..really cool!

I too am drawn to the last. It looks like a Polaroid transfer. nice. I too am sorry though to see the slight crop of the suns rays.

thx for the c&c, unfortunatly when i took theses pictures this is how they were, i didnt crop them any for that very reason. i did personally like the simplistic view of the subjects and what you could do with what is around you. on the horse one i tried to go for an interesting view. thx guys

Most reactions

Back